first outfit post.

cardigan; wet seal, thermal; gap leggings; old navy boots; thrifted

well this is my first outfit post. i guess a few words should be nice. i probably won't do this very often until i can get a better camera. the Canon i had was broken by my boy, so i shall be getting a new one come christmas from him. i don't think my style is epic. i don't think it is anything mind blowing or even worthy of getting excited about. it is my style however. and its what makes me comfortable and me. sometimes i get radical, a lot of the times i keep it minimal and i care a whole lot more about shoes than i do clothes. i'm not trying to wow anybody or be popular or anything of the sort really. i just like to have a place to keep a collection of pictures i like. i would like to document my style to see how it changes. i like to keep my thoughts somewhere and i want to become a better writer. i promise i actually am semi okay at writing, i used to do a lot of it over on my tumblr, but i really wanted something more personal and i got tired of pictures being stolen, not credited or my thoughts being reblogged or even not credited as my own. it made me grouchy and angry and i decided to come back to my blogspot which mind you i've had since june of 2006. but when i go long periods of time without blogging, i delete my entries because i like the feeling of starting anew. don't let that deter you though. i am simply being honest, and letting you know my intentions are selfish in that aspect. i hope i can inspire or at least say some form of wisdom you find worthy of reading. i can't say if you'll like anything i have to offer but i can say i love fashion. i love the cut of a dress, the way a pair of shoes can make an outfit, and how a neon bracelet or clutch can turn even the plainest thing into something worth giving a second look. with that said i hope you like it. and don't eat me alive. and excuse my puppy i swear he's not demonic its just the flash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment