avatar.





 (random)
the last airbender that is. although i'm looking forward to james cameron's movie too, i'm probably excited for the live action feature of this show more. i love the concept, i've always been a girl of the elements. i like the idea of separating yourself into the different ones. i myself would fire, hard to control, always stubborn, and yet sometimes weak but comforting. my boy is a self proclaimed ice/water guy. maybe that's why we get along so well we manage to bring out the qualities in each other. my favorite characters in the show would have to be zuko, and aang of course. and i have some weird fascination with azula. i like the crazy people. i also like the villains. i'm a complicated woman. but i love this cartoon its one of my fandom's i guess you could say. i find myself watching the series finale episode again. i need to get it on dvd or something. enough of my rambling's though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment